This is my school

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Our school is near the sea. So it has a nice view and it has fresh air,too. It's always clean and well-arranged.
I love the clean places, so I hope that there is more baskets in the school to throw the waste. For example,each classroom should have a basket because we want to keep this lovely place always clean.
In our school there are many students of different ages and jobs. We are all friends. And our teachers are very nice. I love them all. They are from different countries. They work hard to teach us. For me I don't have any problem with the teachers.
The administration of our school is very good. They are cooperative with us and they work hard to improve the school and the students as well.
The classrooms are good and clean but there is something disturbing us.Those tables which don't function well and aren't comfortable and disturb us and the teachers as well - otherwise the classrooms are not bad. Each classroom has its own TV and stereo set which make the learning process easier than before.
We study books which are good and we learn a lot of things easily. We learn not only the English language, but we also learn a general knowledge from these books. They are very good books because we learn from them without complexity.
Anyhow, I say that because I want the best for this school and I hope it goes up more and more.
Ghaida Youssef.
Elementary.

1 comments:

Desert Rose said...

We do have baskets but the trainees always move them around !