Our School

Tuesday, April 04, 2006


My school has many advantages like my beautiful smart teacher which is called Miss Rasha.
So you can know you are the best thing in school. Some other things are good like teachers and most of the students are like a family. They are friendly prople. Here we have a lot of time to learn English and we have smart teachers to teach us and to make the lessons interesting but the worst thingin school are chairs. I can't sit on it all the time, and the second thing which I don't like is homework. All taechers give us homework and we have to do it. Sometimes that get me depressed when I am tired from work. But in the end I find my school is the best.
Manal Zlitni.
Elementary.

1 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Thanks Manal. We'll try to provide better chairs but not less homework !