Friendship

Monday, April 17, 2006

To have a close friend is a very important thing in my life; I cannot imagine my life without one.
As far as I am concerned, I have a confidant, she is my best friend. I met her at the university in the first year. We enjoyed our time a lot. We had such a good time that we cannot forget. We laughed and sometimes we cried.
Now I know I can depend on her and I know when I have any problem she will try to help me, and if she cannot she will try to make the problem less serious.With my close friend I see my life with other eyes may be I see it simpler and happier. So thank you my best friend.
Manal Zletni
Elementary

3 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Yes Manal ,friends are sacred.


Mrs.Laila

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Desert Rose said...

Anonymous,
We thank you.