My Center of English Language

Tuesday, April 04, 2006


I think the best thing I do in my life , I study at Alshati English Language Cente. Really I am so happy because I learn English from different nationality teachers, all of them are fantastic!
I like the policu of the school in teaching English language.
Here in our school we do a lot of things. They are like grammar, phonetics, listening, video watching, reading and writing. I think all of them help you improve language better than before.
I have new friends, they have different jobs, hobbies and wishes all of them are here to speak English very well.Really I like all the things in our school even break time. I spend very nice time here with new friends and teachers. Truly we have a wonderful school. We speak English together for three hours and a half. It's a good practice for us to improve our langauage. I hope to complete my English study here with good circumstances.
Thanks.
Awatef Abead.
Elementary.

1 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Thanks Awatef. We try to do our best.