I joined Alshati

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Before, I wanted to improve my English, because I need it for my job and it's an international language. Then I decided to learn more English. So I asked some friends about English schools, then I chose Alshati Center.
When I came to the school, I found a lot of students and teachers, then I joined with my class, and introduced myself to the teacher and the students.
Now, I think I am very lucky for joining this school, there are good students, very good teachers, and it has a lovely atmosphere.
Nahed Zlitni.
Beginner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wish you rise and happiness

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Desert Rose said...

Dear Anonymous
We thank you.

Anonymous said...

hi Manal.
you are one of my best students ..
and I just want to tell you that not only you who's lucky to join Alshati school, but we are also lucky to have you with us.

Desert Rose said...

Dear Nahed,
We're sorry for the printing error.
Mrs. Laila