My school

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Alshati Center is one of the best schools for learning English language. It's known by many students. The place is very nice, in front of the sea, relaxing and quiet place. The books are good, the school prepare for us tea and sweet things.
The administration is good.But the classes are a little small, and now in summer season the classes need a conditionner( There is one in the class but I don't know if it works) The time is ok but sometimes we need one afternoon for rest, the teachers are good most of them they teach us as mature students (which we like becauseevery one work in a special job and we are in different ages, most of us finished the university.
Generally I find this school comfortable and I improved my language a little. I am happy with this, still I want more, I hope for this school to be connected with the school outside the country to get more benefit for the school and for the students.

Omnia Mohamed Abusaida.
Elementary.

1 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Thanks Oumnia.