In The Middle Of The Night

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I woke up in the middle of the night so scared; I heard a voice like cracks of something. I got up from my bed and went behind the door of my room. I knocked my door; I took my mobile phone and phoned my mother to come to me. My mother came, we checked together all the doors and rooms. We found them all closed. Suddenly we heard the sound again. We went to the source of the sound; we found a plastic bag moved by the wind in our balcony. We laughed, then we went to sleep again.

Omnia Abusaeda
Pre-Intermediate

2 comments:

LadyCroc said...

I would prefer to write "went back to sleep", rather than "went to sleep again".

Desert Rose said...

Dear Safia,
We don't edit our students' writings to encourage them.
We thank you for your observation.


The Administration